Veil Drawn Back

Exploring Redemption in Modern Liturgy and a Life of Worship

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Love My Job


As a worship leader, I have had the privilege of leading people into the gospel story.  As a pastor, I have had the privilege of seeing people grow in that gospel.  As a musician I have had the privilege of seeing people grow into the gifts that God has created in them as they work the gospel out in their lives.  It's a dance...music, gospel, people...and I love watching it and taking part in it.

Tommy Leahy is a great example of a young man who has grown into the musical gifts God has given him all the while finding himself within the gospel story.  It's been a pleasure seeing a little kid pick up a guitar and then blink and see a young man leading us in worship.  It's one of the things that I absolutely love about my job.  This video is of Tommy and I leading worship at Philmont Christian Academy.  He can be my wing man any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment